SIX reasons M2Games Latam 2014 is different and what you will learn:
- To analyze FTP vs. Data plans monetization in Spanish speaking markets
- To assess the role of advertising and mobile marketing in monetizing games in LATAM
- To evaluate the discoverability of gaming content
- To learn how to achieve culturally and effectively branded games
- To figure out how to valuate markets in Latam and an entry or expansion strategy
- To understand how to successfully establish cross cultural partnerships
Who should attend M2Games Latam 2014:
- Companies developing platforms, software and mobile content
- Global mobile development companies, particularly from the USA, Israel and India looking to pursue LATAM markets
- Mobile carrier companies
- Media and entertainment companies interested in the opportunity to increase income generation opportunities by widening its own offer or through partnerships with third parties.
- Mobile marketing, user acquisition and metrics, app marketing solution providers looking to increase their offerings to Latin American game developers and publishers
- Eduardo Mangarelli, Senior Director of Technology, Developers & Platform Microsoft LATAM
- Mario Valle, Director Business Development (Emerging Markets), Electronic Arts
- Chris James, Managing Director Pocketgamer, Steel Media Ltd
- Jorge Rincón, Head of Entertainment and Solutions Performance, Millicom
- David Yin: GM – Global Developer Alliances, Vserv.mobi
- Jaime Alejandro Matus, Gerente regional SVA, Claro Centroamérica
- Cristian Acuña Larraín, Studio Director Chile, Behaviour Interactive
- Moacyr Alves Junior, President, ACIGAMES
- Antoni Muntaner, CEO, Binbit
- Gonzalo Rojón Director de Investigación de las TICs,The Competitive Intelligence
Registration and speaker requests are now open!
Please register here: http://www.latammobilegames.com/en/prices/
Download the event brochure here: http://www.latammobilegames.com/en/information-2/
About FRECUENCIA LATINOAMÉRICA For the last seventeen years Frecuencia has been the voice of the mobile industry in Latin America. The news portal covers all issues pertaining to the value added services, mobile content, entertainment and mobile applications industries in the Region. Over the years,Frecuencia has been able to stimulate discussions and analyses among all the players of the mobile ecosystem. As the mobile industry has experienced significant developments and growth, Frecuencia has remained a solid, trustworthy and dependable establishment, enjoying strong branding and positioning in Latin America’s mobile industry.
About FRECUENCIA EVENTS Our positioning as a neutral organization and with a great penetration in the Latin American market has turned us into a logical setting for conference development providing forward thinking and perception to the future. In 2004, the company launched Frecuencia Events, with the objective of encouraging the discussion, advance, adoption and stimulus of mobile technological innovations. Since then we have actively organized important conferences and regional events in Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador and Miami. The perspectives and access to unique information during our events had been an invaluable addition to our editorial content.
Contact Details: Agenda: [email protected] Sponsorships: [email protected] Marketing & Press: [email protected]